Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Thank You Card- Ellen Hutson Mix It Up Challenge Entry

Here's a card that I made for the challenge this month for Ellen Hutson's September Mix It Up with Concord and 9th Challenge.  I love their Thanks Card dies that interlocks to close the card.

I followed the instructions that Jennifer McGuire ( https://youtu.be/Z4v9j_r4MKE) had posted on YouTube for the dimensions and measurements of the paper.  I then used Ellen Hutson's Mondo 
Hydrangea to stamp on both panels of the card.  Then the images were colored using Spectrum Noir markers as well as the Spectrum Noir sparkle pens but unfortunately, the picture doesn't do it justice.  For the finishing touches, I punched out some mini butterflies using patterned paper, embellish with sequins using both using Rangers Multi Medium Matte adhesive.  Lastly, I cut another layer of the word thanks in pink card stock to reinforce the interlocking mechanism. 
I hope you enjoyed this card and can't wait to see what you came up with! 

Thank you for stopping by brand my new blog, glad to have you here! Have an awesome day! 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment